Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The First Sign Of Success In West Malaysia!!!

(A super long fake nests sprayed with Pheromone)

A very very interesting development on the effectiveness of using Super Pheromone in Peninsular or West Malaysia.

It happened at a BH located somewhere at Paya Terubong on Penang Island.

I was having a very tough time to get this BH populated.

This BH was being converted from a three stories shop house to BH (top two floors).

It went into operation for about 2 years when the owner seek my help through a good friend.

I managed to rework the entrance hole and the rooms plus those tweeters.  I told the owner to minimize his exposure and just concentrate on the top most floor.

The idea went well but after more that 8 months the result was not to his satisfaction.

I was asked for another opinion.  This time I proposed that the top entry system be converted to a monkey house with four windows.

He agreed and allocated the necessary budget.

It went to operation for about three to four months and there was some improvements but the real activities went high after my introduction of the "Super Pheromone".

It used to have about 8-10 nests and now more than 70 nests.  Nearly all those fake nests that was sprayed with the pheromone have tenants.

I was very excited to discover the effectiveness after using the special swiftlet portion.

Prior to this I know that the pheromone works well in Sabag, Sarawak, Vietnam and Cambodia.

Now I can say that it works well in Peninsular too but in Penang.

I have a few new locations under trial and I hope once this new product is good I will surely announce to all my blog readers.

To see that it works well in Penang is something special and I am looking forward for more good news from Pahang, Trengganu and N9.

Let me show you some photos to prove that it works:


A Nest at the end of the super long fake nest.


Signs of markings.

A plastic fake nest with cloth covering seems to be their favourite.




Cloth covered fake nest with baby birds

A sponge fake nests after sprayed.



Another fake nest sprayed and with baby inside


another similar fake nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment