Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Friday, May 16, 2014

A New Nest On The Rope Fake Nest !!!



During my recent trip to Sungai Rambai, Melaka I saw this new marking.

I quickly apply a layer of the super pheromone.

I am very sure that within the next two to three weeks it will be a fully formed nest.

 Have a good look at the saliva and feathers marking and you will fully agree with me.




Those who have not try the pheromone please try one.

Try to follow my ideas and I believed you will see more nests inside your BH in a very short period of time.

Call me at 017 7551318

No comments:

Post a Comment