Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

WeChat Message About 60% Nests Increase In Kuala Lipis !!!

(This wooden BH owner is switching to 3X concentration Liquid Pheromone.  He will be the first to use the latest concentration formula)


This message came yesterday May 15th 2015:

"Greeting Pak Harry, came back to you again.  The result of your music and pheromone are indeed useful and improvement was good.  During this 3 months of testing, improve was about 60%! Too bad that our external sound tweeters spoil many, now problem is fixed by replacement almost 10 tweeters.  Thank you so much Pak Harry."

I remember meeting him and his parent at Ampang Park Mac Donald about three months ago.

They wanted to test my Pheromone and a few new sounds.

I hope they continue my prescriptions.

This came via whatsapp message from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah:

"Hello Pak Harry, sorry for the late reply.  Just back from Papar last night. Spending my time there since Sartuday.  Looking foward to see you next month in KK.  I would like to test your latest 3X super pheromone liquid.  Give me a gallon."

Before you go further click on this:

http://swiftletfarming.blogspot.com/2014/02/today-inspection-and-pheromone.html

I visited his BH about three month ago and I specifically wanted to show him how to apply the latest Super pheromone 2X liquid.

He complied and arranged for me to be at his BH somewhere in Papar.

I am sure after applying the liquid he got some positive results.

He is now asking for the higher concentration formula which I have just posted to him (4 liters).

I plan to follow up with him on his progress and it would be nice to see how those birds react to the new formula.





No comments:

Post a Comment