Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Started NKS Operation At Pantai Remis BH !!!

(NKS at Pantai Remis BH)

The first BH which I pushed the BH owner to participate in applying my NKS idea.

On the way to the BH I stopped at a hardware shop to purchase a piece of styrofoam (4'X2"x1"), phillip head screws (100), a knife and a screwdriver.

I arrived earlier than the owner so I started my preparation to cut the styrofoam into 5"X1"X1" shape.

I inserted two screws and put the ready fake nests into a box.

The moment the owner arrived I told him what I intended to do and he fully agreed with the whole plan.

We work as a team and he carried the ladder while I was with the box and a torchlight.

We started the search for fresh bird shit spots on the top floor and later move downstairs.

The moment we discovered he will lay the ladder just below the spot and I will climbed up to install.

He soon learn how easy it was and all the rest of the spots found he carry out the NKS operation.

After almost 45 minutes we managed to installed about 40 pieces or 20 spots.

Have a look at these pictures:


(One on the left)




(one on the right)

(Final thing to do is to spray the two fake nests with Pheromone)


No comments:

Post a Comment