Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Friday, December 7, 2012

New Batch Of Super Pheromone Just Arrived !!!


Almost two weeks without any canister in my stock however it eventually arrived.

I received a call from the forwarding agent located somewhere at Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam Selangor to come and collect.

This time got a total of 11 boxes each with 30 canisters with a total of 330 pieces.

The 11 boxes looks good and I was happy that there were no damage shown on each box.

Collected the item and loaded onto my small car.

Got to keep them in a cool and dry place somewhere.

Already received orders for about three boxes and hope to pack and ship them out by next week.

The problem which is troubling me is the rejection by Post Malaysia if I send them by air.

These canister packing are not suitable for air freight.

They claimed that it will explode when high up in the air due to pressure reduction.

I am not very sure if it is true that they will explode but I am sure most of the time if they check and fond it they will call me to collect it back.

That will mess up my shipment for I need to resend via sea.

Messy messy thing but we need to accept it.

To those who wanted to use this Super Pheromone please be well aware of those shipping problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment