Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Very Soon The Pheromone Will Be In Liquid Form !!!




I have been very lucky to know the Chemist who formulated the Pheromone spray.

Yesterday got the opportunity to meet him in person and put forward a number of special request which I hope he will comply.

My new requests from him was to allow me to purchase the Pheromone in liquid form and not in those canisters.

At first he was not very keen to give me the positive answer but after telling him my intention to diversity the method to using his "hormone" he answered let me think about it.

The whole purpose of me meeting him was nothing more than forward the following new ideas.

I told him that I have been working extremely hard to proof that his formulation works.

Now the results seems to be mainly positive.

With the number of successes that I have encounter the time have come for a new method on how to use the pheromone.

What about using it as the liquid for perfume garden?

What if we can put into a smaller canister that can be attached into an auto dispenser?

Why can't we apply the aroma onto those wooden corners prior to its installation inside your VIP room?

What if I spray the solution onto those nesting planks before being install inside BH VIP rooms?

We have no idea what will happened.

However based on the current positive results I have a very strong feeling that if I can apply as per my plans any BH that I convert or get involved in will no longer in the same league as in 5 stars hotel category but may be 7 stars.

He took about 5 hours to ponder on my ideas and soon after that he SMS to me his excitement.

You got it Pak Harry just tell me how many Gallons do you wish to start with.

I was very pleased with his positive response and I told him that I will not fail him.

The interesting thing about this Gifted Chemist is that his intention and my intention helping those who own BHs and yet failed is the same.

On many occasions I expressed my desire and every time I spoke about it he confirmed that he too shared the same intention.

We are having the same objectives and just imagine if we can work as a team?

Well the ball now is in my court and I hope the liquid will be ready to ship to my warehouse.

Those who would like to try the new products please let me know.

These will be the products that will help to increase your BH nests population:

1) Nesting planks applied with "Super Pheromone" I called it "SuperNP".  It comes in 8 feet in length or shorter.  The cost per foot length will be about RM 10 per foot.

2) Corner covers laced with two layers of "Super Pheromone" I called it "SuperCon".  It will be about RM 5 per piece.

3) Fake nests applied with 2 layers of "Super Pheromone".  I called it "SuperFUK" It will be RM 8 per piece.

4) Super pheromone in containers suitable to be used inside an auto dispenser called "SwiftPortion".  Each will be RM 180.

5) Super Pheromone in liquid form called "SuperSwiftPerfume" for perfume garden usage.  The cost per litre is about RM 300.

You will be given the date when the items will be shipped or ready to pick up once you have confirm the order.

Just write to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com or call this number 017 7551318 now.






No comments:

Post a Comment