Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another Interesting Use Of Super Pheromone !!!


We are looking at reactivating a BH that has more than 600 nests but suddenly stop growing.

This will be my new challenge to use "Super Pheromone" to active a BH in Jeram, Kuala Selangor.

Yesterday one BH owner who owned not less than 6 BHs around Kuala Selangor invited myself and Prof A from UPM to inspect three of his BHs.

Two were having 500-600 nests while the other unit was with zero nests.

The two with 500-600 nests started operation in year 2005 and the sad story told by the owner was that it stop multiplying for almost two years now.

"Pak Harry I cannot understand where those baby birds moved to.  If all my 500 nests are producing 2 babies every 4 months than my BH must have produce not less than 500X3 X 2 = 3000 young birds.  But I don't understand why they refuse to return home and populate the house where they were hatched?"  his very strong comment.

I understand his anguish and if I were him I will fell the same.

After looking at his BH history plus the current conditions (the layout, the darkness, the entrance hole opening and etc) I think he would be able to lure his young birds back by doing some minor upgrade including the application of my "Super Pheromone".

For a short term purposes I left with him a canister and told him how and where to apply.

I have a very strong gut feeling that he will see some improvements but I reminded him that his BH needs some important works to be done.

The nesting room darkness need to be upgraded and the humidity to be pushed to 85%RH at least.

I was very interested to install a wet floor system on the ground floor and sprinkle with those fresh bird shit collected from the top floor.

My idea was to use this BH with lots of birds as my test BH to see the response to the pheromone.

If it works to my satisfaction I can safely say that we now have a proven method on how to activate a BH with dead nest population increase and at the same time will be able to move these birds to start their nests on only those planks that were sprayed in any BH.

I will start talking to the owner on my idea in carrying out the above test and hopefully the result obtained will help us to formulate a new method of using the Pheromone.

If you wish to participate in doing the same test please let me know.

Call my mobile number at 0177551318

No comments:

Post a Comment