Buy One Canister or One Liter !!!

Affordable and effective.

Get one today and try for at least one month.

One canister only RM 165 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the Standard concentration is RM 300 ex Kuala Lumpur.

One liter of the double concentration is RM 600 ex Kuala Lumpur and

One liter of the triple concentration is RM 900 ex Kuala Lumpur.

Try to start with the canister and once proven move to the higher concentration formula !!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Next Shipment Will Arrive On December 2nd 2012 !!!



The number of orders for "Super Pheromone" suddenly peak up this month (November 2012).

There were a number of heavy orders from Selangor, Vietnam and Sabah.

The highest single order was for 200 cannisters.

I was not prepared for such a heavy order and from now I need to stock up enough stock to meet these high numbers.

My plan is to keep at least 300 cannisters at any one time (maximum) and when it touches this triggering number of 60 cannisters I need to quickly top it up back to 300.

Today received this special or should I say an "SOS" order for Super Pheromone from Vietnam.

Just read this message:

Dear Sifu Harry,

Good morning.

Have you got the pheromone yet? Due to its good performance here, I got so many orders of the aroma. If stocks is available, please let me know soon, then I can arrange to TT you asap.

Hope to here from you soonest.

Thank you and best regards,


Mr D.


I told him to wait for my coming shipment.

The email message is very clear that it is working well in Vietnam.

I wish he will be able to collect some pictures on the results after spraying the Super Pheromone.

Will share with all once he send over the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment